Name:
Location: United States

Friday, December 30, 2022

What's your power word for 2023? ✨

Hei there,

I'm writing to wish you a happy New Year and to ask if you want to pick your power word for 2023 with me.

A power word that captures a guiding principle for your next year. ✨

This is the third year we're doing this, and I'm very impressed by this exercise.

Choosing my power word ("growth" last year, "balance" in 2021) has helped me keep focused and make aligned choices even when I didn't actively think about that word.

I haven't shared this much, but I've been constantly sick this autumn.

Nothing too serious for which I'm beyond grateful, but these past months have helped me understand that I need to improve my health. 

So, you probably guessed it, my word for 2023 is "health" aka "terveys" in Finnish.

What is your word for the year 2023? I'd love to know it!

Happy New Year 🧡

Yours,

Varpu


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home