Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 04, 2022

😜 Finnish culture tips: Don't be offended by these things

Hei there,

I get many messages about confusing situations when interacting with Finnish people... It might feel like you'd have to live 20 years in Finland to master them...

Luckily, that's not true. 

My students love our cultural course Finnish Culture Compass. It's a step-by-step roadmap that helps you confidently connect with Finns. 

But don't take my word for it. I opened a sample lesson in the course for you: 

DON'T BE OFFENDED BY THESE THINGS SAID BY A FINN

After watching it, you'll know: 

- How Finns get introduced (or the lack of it!)

- What's the one thing that makes you lose face

- How Finns give feedback 

>> Watch this lesson now. <<

Talk to you soon, 

Varpu

Ps. This Thursday, I will throw a huge - better than Black Friday - flash sale for this course, so be on the lookout for my email.


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home