Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 05, 2022

40% OFF 🔥 New course: Spoken Finnish & grammar

Hei there!

Do you have a basic understanding of Finnish and have been looking for resources about spoken Finnish & grammar?

It's time to say "Moi" to Conversational Finnish for Beginners 2

You don't need to be a student in my first Conversational Finnish for Beginners course to take advantage of this course.

Take your spoken Finnish skills to the next level and tackle Finnish grammar without getting overwhelmed. 

For this course, my fellow Finnish educator, Aleksi from Aleksi Himself, and I combined his spoken Finnish & grammar course with my insights and the most-loved features of the first Conversational Finnish for Beginners.

Aleksi is the lead teacher in this course, teaching you the modules.

I'm here for you every step of your journey. You'll see me in all the module check-ins, few video lessons, and get my extensive email support.

What we have for you:

🔸35+ video lessons

🔸3 quizzes

🔸workbook full of exercises

🔸flashcards to 1000+ popular Finnish words

🔸One-time payment, forever access

Launch price ONLY 49.20 USD, excl. taxes. That's 40% OFF. This offer is gone Saturday midnight EST, July 9th.

>>> Grab the offer now here <<<

Start whenever it's the right time for you. All material is self-paced.

If you have any questions, just hit reply and let me know!

terkuin

Varpu

Ps. Don't want to hear more about this offer? Click here, and you'll stay on my email list but don't get another email about this course launch.


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home