Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, March 26, 2022

💫 9 Ancient Finnish goddesses and gods

Hi there,

Are you ready to be introduced to 9 ancient Finnish goddesses and gods?

Through this new blog post, you can discover if you feel a connection with a certain Finnish goddess or god. 

I also talk about the mythological creatures that resonate with me.

If you want to enjoy Finnish nature and heritage-related activities in a modern setting, watch my YouTube videos:   

Reindeer & majestic landscapes of Kilpisjärvi 

Nature & heritage activities in Ruka-Kuusamo

I hope you enjoy my introduction to Finnish mythology and the beautiful nature of the videos. 

Talk to you soon!

 

Yours, 

Varpu


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home