Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, February 19, 2022

๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ How home can connect you to your roots ๐Ÿงก

Hi there,

I hope you're having a great weekend!

I have a new YouTube video that you might enjoy.

In it, I share how my home connects me to my heritage, especially when it comes to bedsheets and towels.

I wonder if you have items in your home that connect you to your roots?

We are also having a great conversation in the comments about how everybody washes their dishes.ย 

Are you team sponge or brush?!

Yours,

Varpu

Ps. I have received so many praises for my helpful Northern Lights video. If auroras are on your Finland bucket list, this video is a must to watch.


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home