Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

🇫🇮 How can I help you more with finding a job in Finland?

Hei there,

How is it going with finding job opportunities in Finland? 

I know you're not technically part of my work course 'Get Discovered Online', but I still wanted to check in and see if there was anything else I could do to help you feel more equipped for the Finnish work life?

  • Maybe you have questions I could answer during my next Instagram Live?
  • Or maybe you really wanted to join the Get Discovered Online but need a longer payment plan?
  • Maybe you wanted to skip the lessons and purchase a 1:1 coaching session?

Let me know!

Yours,

Varpu 

Ps. Kicking yourself for not getting into Get Discovered Online? Go here, I'll let you in. 


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home