Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 07, 2021

Welcome to a LIVE Masterclass about Job Opportunities in Finland

Hei,

How are you? I'm super excited because I'm making a LIVE Masterclass for you. Thank you for being on my Discovered Online VIP waitlist. ⭐️

In the Masterclass I will go through:

  • The differences between hidden and open job opportunities
  • Your secret advantage over other candidates (even though you may not feel like you have one right now)
  • The biggest mistake you can do on your CV and cover letter

This masterclass takes place on Monday 18th October, 9 PM Finnish time (time converter here). If you can't make it, there will be a replay. 

This webinar is completely free of charge and brought to you by my new course, Discovered Online - 5-Step Formula to Find Hidden Job Opportunities in Finland, that's launching on that same day.

You don't need to do anything to, I have already saved you a seat.

I'll send you the link closer to the date. 

Talk to you soon!

Yours, 

Varpu

 

PS Have we already connected on LinkedIn? This platform will be super important to you. Follow Her Finland company page too. 


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home