Name:
Location: United States

Monday, July 26, 2021

🚗 Take Finnish Culture Compass for a test drive

Hei Yinpong

I received a great question about the Finnish Culture Compass course:

"I'm not sure if there would be much more information there than all the other wonderful information you have in your blogs etc.??"

The lessons of Finnish Culture Compass don't repeat a bunch of stuff you've already discovered somewhere. That's a guarantee. 

In my free content, I always provide helpful information, but there's only a certain level of depth I can capture in them. Furthermore, there's no roadmap or tools to expand on.

Let me show you so that you can be 100% sure and follow that inner voice telling you to try.

Take one of the lessons in Finnish Culture Compass for a test drive. It's about tapping into your sisu.

After this lesson, you'll know: 

  • a step-by-step technique on how to tap into your sisu
  • the one situation you never thought you might use your sisu
  • the common mistake people make when using sisu

All you have to do to access this lesson completely free of charge is click here. No login or credit card info required. 

All the best

Varpu

Ps. Grab now the 40% OFF Finnish Culture Compass course offer I have for you as my student. 


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home