Name:
Location: United States

Friday, July 23, 2021

💌 Welcome + Finnish Culture Class link

Hei new student,

Let me congratulate you once more for taking this big step and beginning your Finland discovery journey, onnea!

Thank you so much for enrolling in Connect with the Finns cultural class.

You can access the class and its workbook at any time, here's the link.

Okay, soooo … I'm curious and I would love to know about your story. 

Let me tell you a little bit about myself first.

I'm Varpu (my name means 'a twig' in English) and I'm the founder of Her Finland.

I created Her Finland in 2018 with the goal of helping people around the world take action on their Finnish dreams.

I'm so grateful I can be my students' Finland fairy godmother. On official papers I write Finland online coach, MSc, though.

Here are 7 quick facts about me:
- My favorite Moomin character is Little My.
- I'm a 100% country girl.
- My favorite season is summer but autumn is a close second.
- My favorite weekday is Thursday because it's typically pancake day in Finland. 
- My favorite winter activity is skiing in the wilderness.
- My favorite movie is Forrest Gump.
- I am a chronic internet tab hoarder.

Your turn! I dare you to hit reply and let me know something about you. One sentence is perfectly cool in Finland ;)

Yours,
Varpu


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home