Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Love-it or Hate-it Dish of Finland?! New recipe 😍

It's time to cook "kaalilaatikko". Will you try this dish at home?

Hei, hope you're well!

It's no secret that my granny (now 83) is my hero. I have again a wonderful classic recipe for you to share, the Finnish Cabbage Casserole aka 'kaalilaatikko' in Finnish. 

This recipe by my granny takes me straight back to my grandparent's red cabin where they had a huge vegetable patch with all sorts of cabbages. 

So this dish has truly been a staple in our family.

Besides easily feeding a big hungry bunch of people, it's a regular go-to dish to pack into meal portions and freeze.

Also, cabbage has a funny naked history in Finland. :D You can discover this in the recipe blog.

>>> Tap here to read the recipe post <<< 

Have you tried kaalilaatikko? Will you be making it at home?

I'd love to know because this dish is either love-it or hate-it. 

Yours

Varpu

PS. Next Monday, I'll have a one-of-kind Finnish language summer offer for you! Want to kick-start your Finnish journey with me live online? Stay tuned.   


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home