Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

[24 hrs left] All questions answered: Get Discovered Online

Hey, 

I got some fantastic questions about the Get Discovered Online course yesterday. And I thought you might have some too. 

Most of my best students ask a ton of questions and I love it! It means they're committed. And commitment brings success.

So here are the top questions.

1. Don't I really need to be in Finland to find these job opportunities? 

No, you don't. For two reasons:

1) On LinkedIn, there are 1,5 million Finns amongst different fields. That number is huge when you consider that there are around 3,4 million working people in Finland. 

2) Finns have fallen in love with messaging online and online meetings (yep, I'll show you how to reach out successfully in the Finnish work culture).

2. How is this course different from free videos, blog posts and career webinars?

The above resources are fantastic for open job listings, but they don't teach you how to deal with Finland's hidden job opportunity culture.

Petra, the founder of Mastering Finland podcast, helps her community with career-related things.

This is what she said after going through the course: 

"It's impressive that Varpu again managed to create something that I haven't encountered before. I learnt so much about improving my online presence on LinkedIn that I had no idea about.

I have been applying all the knowledge from this course since day one, and it has slowly become a part of my professional life. I'm looking forward to seeing the impact of Varpu's approach on my online presence in the upcoming weeks/months.

I would recommend this course to people currently pursuing a degree in Finland, looking for a job or developing their professional communities."

You can find more testimonials on the course page. 

3. How much time will I have to spend doing the course? 

The course is self-paced and forever yours. You can start when the time is right for you. If you do the lesson challenges (and I really hope you do!), I'd say schedule about 7 hrs in total.

4. How much time will I have to spend on Linkedin to see progress?

You should schedule 1 hour per week for the activities I'm going to teach you to do.

When I'm doing my weekly activities on LinkedIn, they are so much fun for me. It really doesn't feel like work, even though the benefits have helped me a ton professionally!

5. Do I need to buy something else?

Nope, you don't need LinkedIn Premium or anything else. Furthermore, as this course continues to expand, you'll get all upcoming resources for free. 

7. What if I don't like the course? Can I get my money back?

I'm confident that Get Discovered Online is the missing link between you and Finnish work life. But just in case, you have a full 30-day money-back guarantee.

If you're nervous or curious about the quality of the course, click here to test-drive one of the lessons totally free. 

8. When does the special offer end?

Click here to join now. The 40% OFF launch offer, 59 USD (excl. taxes), is gone Thursday 21th October, at midnight EST. 

I know that with your sisu and Get Discovered Online, you'll make your Finnish dream a reality!

I'm here for you. Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Yours 

Varpu


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home