Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

🚗 Take Get Discovered Online course for a test drive

Try a lesson in the course for free.

Hei from Lahti,

I know we've talked a lot about job opportunities over the last couple of days but I firmly believe showing is better than telling…

Also, one of my dear students wrote: "Thank you for masterclass. Now I know that I need to be on LinkedIn but how to know I'm doing it right?"

This is such a great question!

The lessons of Get Discovered Online don't go through a bunch of LinkedIn stuff you can learn anywhere.

They show you how to:

  • approach Finnish professionals so that it's a win-win for you both
  • build an online presence that people notice 
  • measure your actions - no need to wonder if your strategies are working or not

In Finland, people are getting discovered on LinkedIn all the time. Below is a screenshot by Markus in my network. 

Btw, the original post was in Finnish, the translation tool is fantastic!

Are you wondering how does the course feel? 

I unlocked the introduction lesson in Get Discovered Online: "Why this course will transform your job hunt" so you can check it out. 

All you have to do to access this lesson completely free of charge is click on the video image below. No login or credit card info required. 


All the best

Varpu

Ps. The 40% off special offer is still available but not for long. 


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home