Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, May 08, 2022

Tampere travel tips & Job hunting tricks 🇫🇮

Hei,

This email is for you if you are either planning to visit Finland or to live in Finland!

My Tampere post with 25 things to do in this fantastic Finnish city is just one click away. 

I have studied and worked in Tampere so it was awesome to write down all my tips for you.

And...

If you are looking for a job in Finland, you will love my detailed guide on recruitment in Finland. 

Check it out to find out how to: 

- discover job opportunities in Finland

- write an application 

- nail the interview

If you have any questions, I'm here for you. Just hit reply and write back.

 

Talk to you soon!

Yours, 

Varpu


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home