Name:
Location: United States

Friday, September 30, 2022

💜 My best northern lights tips (watched over 34 000 times!)

Hei there,

It's the start of the northern lights season in Finland, and I couldn't be more excited to head north later this month. 

In my aurora hunting video with over 34 000 views, discover...

  • the best time to see the northern lights
  • the best places to spot them
  • 5 mistakes you absolutely should avoid when searching for them in Finland

What would you like to see next on my Youtube channel? Hit reply and let me know. <3

Yours, 

Varpu

Psst... Are you a Moomin fan like me? I wrote a new Moomin post about the life lessons I've learned from them & most popular questions about these lovely creatures. 


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home