Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, July 07, 2022

All questions answered: New Conversational Finnish 2 course

Hey, 

I got some great questions about the new Conversational Finnish for Beginners 2 course. And I thought you might have some too. 

Most of my best students ask a ton of questions. It means there is motivation and commitment. So, here are the top questions.

1. Can I get a study group or study buddy?

Yes, you can set up independent study groups with other students and I'll assist you! Next week, I will send everyone who joins this course now, a tiny email asking if they would like study buddies. You just need to reply "Yes!" to that email. I will assist in forming the study groups. 

2. Can I test drive the course?

Yes! On the course page, you can see two videos set as free examples: The first video of the course and one lesson. Just head to the Curriculum section of the course page. 

3. How much time should I invest in learning Finnish? 

The course is self-paced and forever yours. I recommend making learning Finnish a tiny daily habit - 10 minutes a day is a great time to invest. You are able to keep it up even when life gets busy.

4. What if I don't like the course? Can I get my money back?

I'm confident that Conversational Finnish for Beginners 2 is the missing link between you, spoken Finnish, and grammar. But just in case, you have a full 30-day money-back guarantee.

5. When does the special offer end?

Click here to grab the 40% OFF launch offer now, 49.20 USD (excl. taxes). It's gone Saturday 9th July, at midnight EST. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'm here for you! 

Yours 

Varpu

Ps. Opt-out from hearing more about this offer but stay on my email list? Just click here


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home