Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, August 18, 2022

🙈 No motivation? Finnish made easy, 30% OFF 🔥

Hei,

I'm kicking off this autumn season with a sale on Conversational Finnish for Beginners 1. 

Many students in my free class say that they're having a hard time being consistent with their Finnish journeys.

So, I've made new features for my in-depth spoken Finnish course so it's EASY to learn even when the motivation isn't there.

  • 35+ bite-size lessons
  • on-the-go cheatsheets
  • quizzes & full workbook
  • eFlashcards 

...All included to help you start speaking Finnish fast. You can do this!

The best part about the course? Let's hear what my students think:

"Very useful tips that other courses have left out."

"The method of teaching is positive and encouraging and inviting. Everything was just made easier."

 "The vocabulary is contemporary so I feel confident that I could walk into a store or restaurant and speak there and the people wouldn't think that I had been studying from some 19th century text book!"

Check out more testimonials here. 

Price on sale ONLY 48.30 USD, excl. taxes. That's 30% OFF. This offer is gone Sunday midnight EST, August 21st.

Start whenever it's the right time for you. All material is self-paced and forever access.

>>> Grab the offer now here <<<

If you have any questions, just hit reply and let me know!

Yours,

Varpu

Ps. Don't want to hear more about this offer? Click here, and you'll stay on my email list but don't get another email about this sale.


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home