Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 06, 2022

🔥 50% OFF Flash sale: Finnish Culture Compass

The "BETTER-THAN BLACK FRIDAY" sale is here!

50% off of my signature cultural course: Finnish Culture Compass. This course is the step-by-step roadmap that helps you confidently connect with Finns.

Student feedback from Beth: 

"I have researched Finland online through tourism, news and blogging resources. I feel like this course was different from other resources in providing so much information to help connect with Finnish people."

Finnish Culture Compass course includes:

✅ 14 made-for-you lesson modules about the Finnish way of life

✅ 100+ practical examples of everyday situations

✅ Workbook to reflect and participate in the dialogue

✅ Personal video review from me

✅ Awesome bonuses

>>> Check out the course page and all the happy students here <<<

 

As with all my courses, this course is a one-time payment & forever access.

There are free sample videos on the course page, so you can see how unique this course is and confidently enroll. 

Let me know if you have any questions, I'm here for you. 

Yours, 

Varpu


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home