Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, December 03, 2022

Gift and food ideas from Finland🎄

Hei there!

How is your weekend going? We arrived back home from the north yesterday. I'm typing this email to you, and then hubby and I will spend a couple of hours unpacking and cleaning.

I'm ready for the holiday season and have rounded up some resources for you.

THE FESTIVE FEAST FROM FINLAND

Here is an incredibly yummy post about Finnish Christmas Foods! I hope there are some tasty ideas for you. 

There's also a new post about unique Finnish drinks on my blog. Have you ever tried glögg, a hot beverage popular during the holidays?

GIFT IDEAS & GREETINGS FROM FINLAND

Add a sentence or two in Finnish on your holiday card. Here are my suggestions. 

And finally... Some gift ideas for foodies, design-lovers, and bookworms: See my fun & practical Finland-themed gift guide.

Talk to you soon!

Yours

Varpu 


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home