Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 11, 2022

10 Things Finns Do to Deal with Darkness 🇫🇮

Hei, hello from Ruka! How are you doing? 

As you might know, it's very dark now in Finland, and Finns are not immune to the side effects it brings. Luckily, we have snow here in the north, which helps the situation, at least for me. 

I made a video with my best 10 tips you can do to overcome (and even enjoy) the dark months in Finland. 

Let me know what was the best tip for you.

Here's one bonus idea if you are learning Finnish or considering jumping into your Finnish journey... This time of the year might just be the best time to do it! 🤪

When it comes to Finnish grammar, the partitive is the most asked question I get. For a quick n easy start, here are 6 situations that I recommend checking out. 

Have a lovely weekend and talk to you soon!

Yours

Varpu


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home