Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Ready to stop ignoring the most important part of sales?👀

Hi Yinpong,

I will ruffle some feathers in this email *sassy Varpu has entered the chat*

I'm sick and tired of watching coaches buy into the lie that nailing "a hook" or "trending audio" will open the sales floodgates for them.

If selling were just about technical features, wouldn't everyone already be a millionaire?

Here's the thing:

As a business owner, your number one job is to understand the core desires of your ideal clients.

And I do not say this lightly—it comes with a big responsibility.

Understanding the deepest desires of your ideal clients earns you the right to 3x your sales.

Most of the time, your client will not say their core desire out loud. It's too embarrassing.

For example, in language learning, one core desire of my ideal client is to impress a Finn whose approval they seek. Maybe it's their Finnish girlfriend. Perhaps it's their father-in-law.

They want more love, more appreciation.🥹❤️

Incorporating core desires into your content (reels, stories, emails, DMs) will transform how you speak to your audience.

People buy from people who see them.

When I audit Instagram accounts, I can instantly tell whether the account addresses core desires or not.

Newcomers who have figured out the core desires of their ideal clients can experience seemingly illogical sales success (and it drives me nuts when people with a scarcity mindset say that their success must be a scam).

If you're ready to step into a new level of awareness and sales, this is my invitation to get my guidance and accountability.

My new 7-week group coaching program is designed to 3x your sales as you implement a proven sales system, shift your messaging, and reframe your content.

As you've probably gathered, this is not your basic Instagram growth course, where you pick hashtags for your posts or create quote Reels.

I'm looking for a few more beta testers who will get the program 50% OFF.

Join us today (the doors are closing)!

The program opens on September 9.

>>Check the details and see if you're a right fit for this program<<

This group will be on fire, let me tell you that. 

If you have any questions, hit reply and let me know!

Best,

Varpu


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home