Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, July 20, 2024

🌻 Tiny summer challenge for you

Hei from Lahti!

How are you doing? I hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far!

I've been enjoying these summer days doing my favorite activities and I thought you'd like a Finnish summer bucket list as well... This is a great summer challenge for you!

These activities are perfect if you'll visit Finland soon - but I tried to pick several activities that are very Finnish and can be done in other places, too🥰

And of course, this list is in English and Finnish, so you can use those Finnish skills if you are learning Finnish. 🙌

What's your favorite activity out of these 10? Number five is my favorite.

>>> Grab the FREE summer bucket list here!!! <<<

Talk to you soon!

 

Best, 

Varpu

 


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home