Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, July 04, 2024

[24H left ⏳ 70% OFF] Swimming vs Finnish communication

Hei Yinpong

I haven't seen you inside How to Connect with the Finns course yet. 
I just wanted to check in and say that's 100% cool.

Have I told you that one of my favorite jobs was being a swimming teacher? 

This is what I used to say to my students: 

You can think about learning to swim every day. 

You can sit on the dock and watch other people do it. 

But you cannot learn to swim unless you take action yourself.

It's the same thing with understanding the Finnish mindset and building connections. 

Please promise me that you'll make the choice your heart is calling you to. Not a decision that's based on prioritizing busy work. 

With my language courses, some of my best students have waited until the last minute before finally raising their hand and saying, "I'm ready. Let's do this."

And guess what? Those students brought some hesitations with them, too. 

Here's the thing… You're not meant to join this course with all your Finland stuff figured out.

The How to Connect with the Finns course is a place where you're SUPPOSED to BRING all your "stuff"... 

• Your questions

• Your doubts 

• Your fears 

… and then follow the step-by-step system that connects you to the Finnish way of life.

So, if you make it into the course, bring all your baggage along. Plus that sisu of yours, I know it's there. 

I won't let you down.

If not, I look forward to being here for you, just as always. 

Best,

Varpu


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home