Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 14, 2024

Welcome to the workshop, let's customize it for you 🙌

Hei Yinpong

I'm so excited you've saved your seat for my How to Connect with the Finns Workshop! 

Time: June 28, 2-3.30 pm Finnish time, EEST (check time zones here)

Make sure to add this event to your calendar!

This workshop is virtual and live. I'll send the link closer to the date.

I'll send a replay available for one week if you cannot attend. 

Now, let's customize this workshop for you. 🧡

I would love to know which of these best describes your connection with Finnish people:

1) I'm planning a visit or move to Finland

2) I have a Finnish partner or roots

3) I'm now in Finland

4) Curious because I'm interested in Finland through my hobbies

Short emails are perfectly polite! Please quickly reply to this email with the number (1, 2, 3, 4) and let me know.  🫶🏼

I have helpful emails about the Finnish mindset coming your way, talk soon!

Best, 

Varpu


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home