Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 09, 2024

Can you really live and earn in Finland?

Hei there,

How is it going with you? I'm well, and finally, after a long winter, it's spring in Finland, woohoo!

Join me for a new YouTube video (in partnership with Work in Finland) as I visit Kabira and her family to talk about living and working in Finland as a foreigner.

We discuss social and work life, family time, daily routines, cultural differences, and raising a child in Finland. 

Would you like this style of video to become a series on my YouTube channel?

It was suggested in the comments, and I cannot wait to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments!🥰

Best, 

Varpu


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home