Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 05, 2024

30% OFF ♥ Beginner-friendly spoken Finnish course

Hei!

My signature course, Conversational Finnish for Beginners 1, has new modules: a library of bite-sized Finnish hacks and quizzes to keep you moving forward. 

To celebrate this, I'm throwing a 30% OFF sale now!

Sarah's feedback from the course: 

"I find the format very friendly and approachable, so thank you. It doesn't feel scary like the textbooks, but nor does it seem disjointed like another website I tried."

After this course, my students have impressed family members, colleagues and hotel receptionists with their Finnish skills🤭 You can do this too!

All material is self-paced and comes with lifetime access. 

Grab this 30% OFF offer before Thursday midnight EST. If you have any questions, just hit reply and let me know!

Best,

Varpu


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home