Name:
Location: United States

Friday, February 02, 2024

Each month in Finland explained! Travel inspo ✨

Hei and Happy February! 

I arrive with two important things...

1. Each month in Finland, explained in my newest Youtube video 

This video will help your travel planning big time!

2. Earlier, I asked what resources would help you most

(Finnish language OR Finnish Mythology OR Hidden Travel Gems in Finland)

The results? It was a tide.🥰 36% voted for the Finnish language, Finnish Mythology got 33%, and Travel Gems got 31%. 

I have hopped on to creation now and can't wait to share more about the Finnish language NEXT week! 

So be on the lookout for my email. 🙌 

I'm here for you, just one message away! 

Best,

Varpu 


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home