Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, February 08, 2024

Is this Finnish course your perfect fit?🧡(Final Day 30% Sale)

Hi!

At 11:59 PM EST tonight, the price of Conversational Finnish for Beginners goes up.

You can get it 30% OFF currently.

Now is the best time to join this course. I made you a quick test to decide if this course is the perfect fit for you. 

Test (answer YES or NO)

1) Do you want to be confident in daily conversational situations in Finnish?

2) Does learning Finnish grammar instantly make you want to take a pass? (This course is laser-focused on the easy, spoken Finnish structures that don't need grammar.)

3) Are you scared that you can't memorize Finnish words? (I'll share all my memory tricks and tools with you)

4) Are you wondering if Duolingo will really take your Finnish skills to where they need to be? (My honest reply: Duolingo is an excellent complimentary tool but fails as the only resource.)

5) Would you like to learn Finnish but are worried about having the time?

Here's what my student Åsa says: 

"The lessons feel up to date and I like the "real" Finnish! I have made my Finnish into a daily routine, most often in the morning while eating breakfast works for me. Five or ten minutes, whatever I have time for. I always try to keep up my streak and that is a good motivator for me." 

If you answered "YES" to at least one question, then this course is definitely for you. Grab it here 30% OFF

I'm so proud of my students using their Finnish skills.

My students worldwide have surprised their Finnish-speaking family members and friends. Other students are handling everyday situations at ease in Finland. Whatever your goal is, I know you can do this too!

If you have any questions, let me know. I'm here for you. 

Yours, 

Varpu

Psst... If potentially joining this course makes you both excited and nervous (like when you sit on a roller coaster before taking off), then let me assure you, it's a BIG YES. That's how it feels at the start of every.great.adventure. 🙌


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home