Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, February 08, 2024

Seven HOURS left (price goes up)

Hi! I just wanted to remind you that the Conversational Finnish for Beginners course 30% OFF sale ends in seven hours.

Go from a complete beginner to speaking easy, spoken Finnish without complicated grammar rules!

This is what Agelické sent me: 

"Moikka Varpu! I actually just want to thank you for this amazing course. I have reached lesson 5 now and I am really enjoying every minute of it !"

- Agelické

All lessons are bite-sized and pre-recorded so that you can study when it's the right time for you.

I'm giving you the VIP tour inside the course here. 

I'm here for you, just one message away!

Yours, 

Varpu


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home