Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, May 14, 2024

30% OFF ♥ Beginner-friendly spoken Finnish course

Wow, I can't believe there are over 18 200 students in my courses. To celebrate this, I'm throwing a 30% OFF sale on the Conversational Finnish for Beginners 1!

Catherine's feedback from the course: 

"I'm about half way through the beginners course and signing up was the best decision I've made!

After this course, my students have impressed family members, colleagues and hotel receptionists with their Finnish skills🤭 You can do this too!

All material is self-paced and comes with lifetime access. Get the offer and start when you're ready!

Grab this 30% OFF offer before this Friday at midnight EST. If you have any questions, just hit reply and let me know!

Best,

Varpu

Ps. Not interested in this offer but want to stay on my email list? Click here.  


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home