Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 14, 2024

How to connect with the Finns - Join my FREE live virtual event!

Hei there,

How are you? We are getting ready for the Midsummer celebrations in Finland next week. 🦋🌸 It's a magical time!

I'm writing to warmly welcome you to my new live, online training: How to connect with the Finns 

I'm launching a new course to help my students become even more confident in Finland and around Finns.

I want to give you the opportunity to dive into this topic free of charge with this live class. 

>> Click here and I'll save you a seat <<

After this session, you'll know: 

  • How to be even more confident around Finns
  • The Hedgehog template that makes it super comfortable to start a conversation
  • Why feeling connected with the Finnish communication style is easier than you think

Come and join me for this FREE 90-minute session on June 28, 2 pm Finnish time (check time zones here)

If you cannot make it then, I will send a replay. 

>> Click here and I'll save you a seat <<

Talk to you soon, 

Varpu


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home