Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 03, 2024

[48 hrs left] All questions answered: How to Connect with the Finns

Hei Yinpong

I've been getting a lot of fantastic questions about the How to Connect with the Finns course over the last couple of days. And I thought you might have some too. 

Most of my best students ask a ton of questions. I love it. It means they're committed, and commitment brings success.

So, here are the top questions.

1. Should I be in Finland to take this course? I haven't yet visited Finland, so I cannot take this course, right?

This course is beneficial even if you have yet to visit Finland. It will set you up for success when you arrive in Finland and help you build connections with the Finns all around the world. Just check out Gwen's success story on the course page.

2. What am I really going to get out of it?

This course is your adventure to the Finnish mindset and communication style. I'm not teaching you "how to be a Finn". You are you and awesome just the way you are. 

I'm not giving you a boring lecture on Finland facts. This course is both about learning and doing!

After you complete the lesson challenges in your workbook, I'll send you a personal video review of them. This video review is only available for students who join in with the special offer. 

2. But what if I'm going to feel silly? 

I think I understand what you mean. The very limited resources we've had for cultural discovery earlier might make you feel that you cannot learn new skills like this or that it will be silly.

But it is possible, it's fun, and the skills you'll learn are essential.   

Plus, the fact that you are thinking about its silliness tells me that you're in touch with your mind, heart, and guts (more about those in the course), and you're ready for this meaningful journey. 

4. Can't I just keep reading forums, free posts and watching videos? Why should I pay for something?

While you might be able to piece together something that looks like a mindmap of the Finnish mindset and communication style, it could take you months, if not years.

Free content provides some information, but one can only capture a certain level of depth in it. And then there's the second-guessing, what if you missed something important?

The A.S.K. and Observe Approach of the course ensures a clear roadmap for you.

5. How much time will I have actually to spend doing the course? 

The course is self-paced and forever yours. You can start when the time is right for you. 

If you do the lesson challenges (and I hope you do!) + read Finnish Whisperer, schedule 10 hrs.

6. Do I need to invest in something else?

Nope, there's nothing else you have to invest in. The special offer includes all possible taxes too, so there are no surprise costs. 

7. What if I don't like the course? Can I get my money back?

I'm confident that How to Connect with the Finns is the missing link between you and feeling connected with the Finnish mindset and communication style. 

But just in case, you have a full 14-day money-back guarantee. If you decide this course is not right for you, I will refund your investment. If you're curious about the quality of the course, click here to watch the free workshop that shows you its structure. 

8. When does the special offer end?

This special offer expires Friday, July 5, at midnight EST. 

Click here to join now. 

That should be all the information your brain needs to decide whether How to Connect with the Finns is right for you… (I'm pretty sure your heart and guts already know.)

I'm here for you and you can tell me any additional questions you might have!

Best,

Varpu


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home