Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

How to Connect with the Finns Workshop LINK for tomorrow! 🎉

Hi,

You are all set for fantastic training with me LIVE from my home studio tomorrow, June 28! 
Here's the link to join: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82052345134

The workshop starts promptly at 2 pm and ends 3.30 pm EEST aka Finland time. There will be time to ask questions live in the chat. Check your time zone here

I recommend watching this Workshop on a laptop. 

I'll share my best tips and insights so that you can take action if you want to connect with Finns even better. 

I've also made you a fillable workbook you can check and print out here. 

So grab your favorite drink and a pen (+ paper if you cannot print the workbook) because I guarantee you'll want to take some notes!

Additionally, concrete step-by-step help will be available if it feels like the right next step for you. 

If you have any questions, I'm here for you! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Best,

Varpu

Ps. Replay is available, but nothing beats the live event! 


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home