Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, April 06, 2023

50 Cool things Finland is known for?!

Hei there,

and happy April! It's still snowy here in my hometown Lahti; that's the Finnish spring, haha.

If you have ever wondered what all the things Finland is known for are, I made a list of 50 things for you!

What would you add to the list? I would love to update this blog and come up with 100 things!

Finnish is one item on my list. Did you know that Finnish inspired J.R.R. Tolkien's Elvish language in Lord of the Rings?

If learning Finnish is on your to-do list, check out all these resources I have for you to start your Finnish journey.

My Finnish students' favorite tool? My in-depth beginner-level course: Conversational Finnish for Beginners. It's a step-by-step method to help you speak Finnish even if you're not in Finland.

Grab it next Tuesday, as it will be on spring sale ;)

Talk to you soon!

Yours,

Varpu


Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti
This email was sent to yinpong@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Forward this email to a friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home