Are your Instagram sales a little… random?
Hey Yinpong Can you predict when your next Instagram sale will happen? For many businesses, Instagram looks something like this: You post consistently. And every now and then, someone buys. But it's hard to explain why that sale happened or how to deliberately make it happen again. That's what I want to help you change. I created a free 7 day training called The Sales Plan. For seven days, I'll send you one short email a day to help you build a simple plan for turning Instagram into a sales channel. We'll look at: - How to attract people who could actually buy what you sell. - How to create regular opportunities to sell instead of waiting for sales to happen. - Why you don't need a huge audience to make meaningful sales. By Day 7, you'll have the foundation of your own Instagram Sales Plan. If you're already spending time on Instagram, I want to help you make that effort lead to sales. CLICK HERE TO START THE FREE 7 DAY SALES PLAN The first email will arrive right away. Varpu P.S. This is especially for business owners who already have a product or service they believe in. You don't need a huge following. You need something good to sell and the desire to get it in front of more of the right people. Her Finland | Laaksokatu, Lahti |

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home